UdeoMe is a global platform open to anyone 13 years and older. To ensure everyone can enjoy the platform equally and in a respectful manner, we ask that all of our community members adhere to the following guidelines. You are encouraged to flag another user if you feel one of these guidelines is being violated.
- No false advertising: UdeoMe is built on an element of trust that requires broadcasters to deliver the requested video to other viewers. If someone requests a "beach sunset" and you're on top of a mountain in the Alps, then don't accept the request.
- No copyright infringement: We respect content creators' intellectual property rights and so should you. Don't request or broadcast something if it's protected by IP rights. For example, a FIFA World Cup Match or a Rolling Stones' rock concert.
- No abuse, harassment, or bullying: Don't be mean. Use polite and friendly language during broadcasts or when posting comments. Don't use language that might be offensive to others. Don't encourage self-injury or graphic violence. Don’t attack anyone based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, disabilities, or diseases. In general, be respectful.
- No harmful and illegal content: Follow the law. Don't praise or promote terrorism, organized crime, or hate groups. Don't offer sexual services, buying or selling of illegal or prescription drugs, or promote illegal gambling. Don't post or broadcast criminal behavior.
- No nudity, spam, trolling, or threats: Keep your clothes on. This is a diverse community of users, including minors. Don't post or broadcast offers of sexual services including prostitution, escort services, or sexual massages. Don't post or broadcast spam, provocative trolling comments, threats of physical harm, financial harm, theft, or vandalism. Don't shame other users, threaten to blackmail someone, or threaten a public figure.